Menu
tricia190
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WHY HAVE I GOT 2 ACCOUNTS?

I have a virgin mobile account . I was on a £15 per month contract , then changed to a pay as you go and I paid £10 into the P.A.Y.G. a/c but whilst on phone they talked me into changing over to a contract which was for just £5 per month . Now I have 2 accounts and £10 of my money is lying dormant in the P.A.Y.G. a/c ... how do I get it back ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WHY HAVE I GOT 2 ACCOUNTS?

Hi tricia190,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for posting.  I'm sorry that you are having difficulties getting the balance of your PAYG account paid back to you after setting up a new monthly contract.

Have you called in to Customer Services on 789 or 0345 6000 789 to discuss getting the £10 back from your PAYG account? If you have, what was the outcome?

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WHY HAVE I GOT 2 ACCOUNTS?

Hi tricia190,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your two Virgin Mobile accounts, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos