Menu
kenbates1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail

Hi! I recently bought a new phone from VM and set up voicemail as instructed, I then made arrangement with VM to transfer my old number over to the new phone. For some reason there was a problem and it took over a week for this to happen, however since the number was transferred I have had no access to voicemail. I spoke to someone at VM who told me it would be sorted the next day and that she would call me the following day to verify that it was sorted. However, true to form the problem still remains and nobody called me back. when I try to access voicemail the phone just disconnects. Very frustrating, please help

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail

Hi kenbates1,

I would give Virgin mobile customer services a call on 789 from your Virgin mobile and ask them to reset your voicemail.

Once they have done this. Go through the set up procedure again: How so I set up voicemail

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
sifromearth
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail

I am a new customer of 3 days ago and have the exact same issue.

I have called Virgin 20 times and they cannot fix this which is disgusting. No callbacks as promised when I complained, kept on hold for 30 mins and cut off constantly. Asked to restart my phone 12 times and told it would work in 1 hour. Same issue remains and they do not know the fix!!

Now they have changed something as when i receive any email it advises cannot open this email and it disappears from everywhere!

Disgusted at this service so cancelling!

0 Kudos