Menu
Unhappy11
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin will not give me my PAC No

i have just bought a new phone and contract with another supplier and requested my PAC No to allow me to switch.

i am on a monthly £8 rolling sim deal, and have been refused my PAC as I do not want to take or even talk about a new deal with Virgin.

I have been very polite so far but am as mad as hell.   Anybody any ideas who to contact.

i

i

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin will not give me my PAC No

The complaints procedure is too long winded to be of much use. Ofcom mandate that the PAC must be provided but don't handle individual complaints. Try again on the phone with VM and be firm but polite (as I know you have been and will be).

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You will have to give notice to cease, then ask for the PAC, one months bill still to pay, if you speak to retentions it should go simple, choose the option on the voice response at the start of the call
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Unhappy11,

Thank you for coming back and talking to the Community, it's good to see you've had a couple of interactions on this, thank you all. 

J0hn has a good idea of what's most likely going on, although the manner of the call is something I am unaware of it should be to politely remind you that there may be a month outstanding as per the cease of a SIM only deal.

Did you manage to give us a call?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos