Menu
shree
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin travel pass failed twice

I bought two travel passes last year from virgin mobile, when I went to Poland and Croatia. Each time they failed. I got absolutely rubbish replies from virginMobile on my return from them. I couldn't contact them from abroad using either 789 or the mobile number given by them. Kept getting msg that it was not possible to connect. Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong? Data roaming was activated. Each time when I landed at the airports in Poland and Croatia, I got the msg that it was not possible to to connect because data roaming was not switched on when I left UK.not true. On my second visit abroad, I actually telephoned virginMobile to confirm that it was on. So what am I doing wrong.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin travel pass failed twice

Hi shree,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with roaming the times you have travelled abroad. Apologies as well for the problems you've had getting in touch with us. Has this been resolved for you since your post?

First of all, please see the following post: HELP GUIDE - Mobile Data Roaming for Pay Monthly / SIMO Customers and our online Help & Support page: Using your Virgin Mobile abroad FAQs

If you have already completed all the checks outlined in these and still having an issue with your roaming, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos