Menu
hatim69
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin my account "balance" shows whoops message

It has been about 10 days or more where my virgin MY ACCOUNT app seems to not want to show me my balance and usage. It shows the other 3 tabs(TOP UP, HELP & MORE all fine) but not BALANCE

I keep getting the same message. I have tried taking wi-fi off, uninstalling the app and reinstalling using the mobile data (4g) but still no avail. I am at the end of my tether as all i want is to see mu usage so i don't go over.

Please HELP!

virgin .png

0 Kudos
hatim69
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin App account "usage" not working

I keep getting this message when it comes to checking my usage on ios software.
It's been like this for 3 weeks. I need help to see my usage again.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/81112iB0FF50D2C8A52E6E/image-size/larg...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin App account "usage" not working

Hey hatim69, 

Welcome to the community!

There is an ongoing issue with this at this moment in time, there is a team working on it to get this back up and running properly, as of yet there is no estimated time of fix. 

I have been advised that in some cases not all cases deleting the actual app itself and re-installing this can sort it out, however when I have tried this on my device, it wasn’t successful. It could be worth a try.

I understand this is frustrating, we will have this back as soon as we can thank you for being patient.

Take care, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos