Menu
ford123
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin mobile email contact.

I am in dispute with virgin mobile. Anyway I asked for a deadlock letter on 18th August, chased up few days later and chased up again 29th August (that is how much trouble I had with them) each time I was assured it would be done and clearly it has not been done. Now I want to take virgin mobile to cifcas but as virgin mobile are not sending me any documentation I cannot, so far all conversations have been over the telephone so I have no proof. Does anyone know a email address for virgin mobile or can this diabolical company just not act on complaints?. Any constructive help would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin mobile email contact.

Hi ford123,

not really any help I'm afraid but unfortunately there is no email address Smiley Sad

Here is a guide to Virgin's complaints procedure: Consumer Complaints

You could always write to them but I can't see that being any quicker:

Complaints
Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi ford123,

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received the deadlock letter you requested in August. 

I can see that you called in last week about this and this was escalated for you. Have you received the letter yet? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
ford123
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,
In this day and age they really should have a email contact it would save a lot of hassle.
0 Kudos
ford123
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No I have not had the deadlock letter and also I have not had the callback I was promised (I have evidence of this being promised by aj as I was recording the call). It's been almost 3 months now.
0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

legally ford companies do not have to have an email address. however a friend has already spoken to her mp and is trying to get this raised so that all uk companies must have a valid and contactable email address on their website. my old company used to get 3000 plus emails a day. sorting out those was a nightmare and that would be the issue with larger companies, emails would go missing and unanswered.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi ford123, 

Sorry that you have not received a deadlock letter yet. I really want to dig into this a bit more for you and work out what is happening with your complaint. 

Can you please keep an eye on the purple message envelope in the top right hand side as I will sending you a private message to pass some security. 

Once I have the information I will get to the bottom of this for you.

Thanks 

Mike