Menu
Belle007
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin mobile account

Hi, 

Wondering if anyone can help me, I ordered a data only sim card for my mothers birthday to go with the new tablet I got her, I also have 2 contract plans for myself and partner, however since I received the data only sim I now cannot access recent usage or billing for the 2 phone plans? I can access the data sim bill and recent usage.

Spent a while onto v mobile this morning and am none the wiser, I also was asked for email address and password!!! For v mobile account but refused to give password, I think she wanted to see if she could access my account to see if she could get into my 2 phone plans, however I didn't feel I should be asked for the password or give it out.

I was then told I'd need to set up a new account and delete the old one!! So told her I'm not prepared to do that at this point,I just want to know why this has happened and how are they going to resolve this, she told me all this after allegedly speaking to support and I have to wait for an e-mail from her telling me how to delete old account and set up a new one, it felt like she was trying to get off the call asap and if I hadn't asked how to delete old account and set up new one I'd still be wondering but as I said before don't see why I should.

All help gratefully received

removed@hotmail.co.uk.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Belle007
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin mobile account

Guess I'll just go to the regulator as virgin mobile are not providing me with full billing access as advised when pushing online billing!
0 Kudos
JamieMA
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How is the CS rep supposed to make sure you are the account owner, if you don't give them your password?

0 Kudos
Belle007
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My e-mail password? I don't think so!  I think I'm well aware that I need to give my account password!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Belle007, 

I am so sorry to learn of the recent issues you have faced trying to access the online account.

I am not sure why the customer service representative would ask for your email password, so yes I agree I wouldn’t have given it out either! As a technical support adviser, I would have unregistered the online account and asked you to set this back up again, which would have resolved the issue. 

If you would like, I can do this for you, I do need to ask you for account information, which I will do shortly via a private message, to pick the message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner of the page. 

I look forward to chatting with you soon, 

Kelly

0 Kudos