Menu
tatelyle
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin does not want custom

a.  I can no longer top-up by text.  No idea why.

b.  Cannot contact Virgin.  No idea why.

c.  Cannot log in to Virgin.  The new password requirements are designed for Fort Knox, not a mobile phone.  There is no way I will remember any of that (will not allow my usual password). 

d.  Getting lots of poor reception on Virgin mobile nowadays.  Like phoning under water.

e.  Will be changing to a new operator ASAP.

f.  So long, Virgin.  Been with you for 10 years, but it has NEVER been a pleasure.

g.  A bit like the airline.  Virgin companies all suck.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin does not want custom

It has not been a Branson Virgin company for a long time ... Branson sold out to Liberty Global who now use the Virgin name under licence.   Welcome to the new world of American incompetence.

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin does not want custom

Hi tatelyle,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing multiple problems with your mobile service.

If you would like for me to look into these issues, I'll need to take more information first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos