Menu
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile / Virgin Media - One Bill ?

I've recently signed up to Virgin Media for TV, Broadband and Phone.

If I choose to go for Virgin Media Mobile services too, will they appear on the same bill, or is the billing separate for Virgin mobile ?

Thanks in advance

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile / Virgin Media - One Bill ?

completely separate

they used to have better deals for VM customers - not sure if thats still the case

Tony
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the confirmation and quick reply!

I'm building up a decent amount of credit through their 'Refer a friend' scheme, and thought I would use it possibly for mobile services, but that doesn't look like an option then.

Thanks again

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

not sure if you can move money sideways but can you not withdraw the credit back to your bank account and use it in that way if you so choose

also add each mobile number creates a separate bill - well it does on my 2 numbers which are both in the same name payed from the same account - they are on different days but i dont think that matters

Tony
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.  I hadn't thought about withdrawing the credit to my bank account - Would this be allowed ?

I had presumed that any refer a friend credits had to remain on the account, but if not, that is even better!

-

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

good question - dont know - asking costs nothing 

Tony
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'll ask on Live Chat once I have been connected, although they weren't very helpful with some of my other questions.

Thanks again

-

0 Kudos