Menu
nolly1953
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile My Account app - is it working?

I have had no success in accessing the Virgin Mobile My Account app recently.  The response is "Connection error - Whooops! - We're having difficulty reaching our servers"  Tonight I re-installed - still no joy.  

I did notice on earlier postings that there was a problem with this app.  Is it working now?

I am using a Moto G (2nd Generation) with 4G LTE running Android 6.0

My Sim is a Virginmedia 3G Pay monthly Sim.

nolly1953

0 Kudos
szaman81
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile My Account app - is it working?

mine is working fine

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi nolly1953,

I’m sorry to hear that the Virgin Media WiFi app isn’t working and that you are getting the error: "Connection error - Whooops! - We're having difficulty reaching our servers". Is this working for you now?

If you are still having a problem with the app, please verify/try the following:

• Do you have Virgin Media services?
  • Uninstall Virgin Media WiFi app, then delete WiFi profile
  • Make sure that your mobile data works. Are you able to load websites with your handset WiFi switched off and only mobile data switched on?
  • Reinstall Virgin Media WiFi app
  • Try your SIM card in a different device

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
DrPoppyfield
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm on a motoG4 with marshmallow 6. I too have had the same message on my app the last couple of months. I have done as recommended. 4G is working fine. Reinstalled app. Nothing. Same message.
This is made worse by 789 not giving me exact figures it tells me I have more than 1000 Minutes and 1gb of data, but how much more? Very shoddy.
0 Kudos