Menu
Rapier1940
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile Complaint

Yesterday I phoned Virgin mobile for some help on a account mater but when discussing it got sent back to the start menu this happened 3 times finally got to talk and ask them to call me back if I got cut off again great so far but the conversation got a little heated as she said that the others I spoke to where not correct what they said so I said someone is lying after a bit more of heated conversation she actually cut me of.

I have tried to find somewhere to complain about it but you can only write or phone there is nowhere on line to do this   can anyone help as this is disgusting how I was treated.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Hi Rapier1940

Welcome to the community and apologies for what has happened here. If there is anything I can do to help regarding the issue on your account then please do let me know and I will look into it for you. If you wish to raise a complaint then our guide on the Consumer Complaint Resolution Code of Practice outlines the steps involved.

If there is any further help I can offer then please do let me know.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Rapier1940
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave after talking to a report in a store I made another call and the filed a complaint for me and also sorted out my tariff for me with a few benefits
Thanks again Dave
John
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

Thanks for getting back in touch. I'm glad we were able to sort this out for you.

Any further issues don't hesitate to get in touch.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos