Menu
dean197gmail
Joining in
Message 1 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Consumer Underwriting

Am fed up with being ignored by Virgin Media regarding a Virgin Mobile account I held a while ago which should have been closed with a zero balance but nobody is responding from either ur Consumer Underwriting or Credit Referrals?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 21
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Media Social media e-mail address

Response times from staff on here are around 48hrs. This forum is primarily for support from other VM users. Staff pick up issues when they need picked up, but like I said that can take up to 48 hrs. As your query is account related, they will likely need some details off you via PM as due to data protection issues they cannot discuss your account with you on a public forum. You'll have to wait at least that long and maybe longer for it to picked up on here.

All Replies
dean197gmail
Joining in
Message 2 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile

Hi
Virgin Media

I'm writing too u following a check of my credit report with Equifax and Experian?

It would appear u have made three account entries for Virgin Mobile even though I have been told I have a signal account with an outstanding balance of £201.95

I have checked everything else against my credit file with Equifax and Experian and apart from a few Virgin Mobile accounts there should be nothing stopping me from taking Virgin Media TV Broadband and Phone?

I see I've got a Virgin Mobile account with a credit balance of £15.00 a further Virgin Mobile account with a balance of £21.00 outstanding and finally a further Virgin Mobile with £201.95

So how come I can see two other accounts which wasn't previously mentioned when I spoke with Andrew at ur CEO Office?
0 Kudos
dean197gmail
Joining in
Message 3 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile

Hi
Virgin Media

Oh here we go again upon a further look on both my credit file with Equifax and Experian? I see a further Virgin Mobile account with an outstanding balance of £10 account number ending 0321 account opened on the 18 March 2015

So now I do believe Virgin Media is causing the problem with not accepting me for TV Broadband and Phone?

I should only have a single outstanding balance with Virgin Mobile of £201.95 which until u have resolved the other Virgin Mobile accounts on my credit file with Equifax and Experian? I wont be keeping too the agreed payment arrangement of £201.95 on the 26/02/2016
0 Kudos
dean197gmail
Joining in
Message 4 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi
Virgin Media

Do u have a Social Media e-mail address?
0 Kudos
dean197gmail
Joining in
Message 5 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Am fed up with being ignored by ur Consumer Underwriting and ********* at ur CEO Office?

0 Kudos
dean197gmail
Joining in
Message 6 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I suffer from Mental Trauma with Complex Learning Difficulties with Anxiety and Depression? And I don't appreciate being ignored by ur Consumer Underwriting or ********* at Virgin Media Executive Office?

0 Kudos
dean197gmail
Joining in
Message 7 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Social media e-mail address

Does anybody have a Social Media e-mail address for Virgin Media as I'm being ignored by both Consumer Underwriting and *********** at Virgin Media Executive Office?

0 Kudos
dean197gmail
Joining in
Message 8 of 21
Flag for a moderator

U have edited my message so nobody can see the name of person who I have been dealing with at Virgin Media Executive Office? But nobody is responding on here either?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 21
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Response times from staff on here are around 48hrs. This forum is primarily for support from other VM users. Staff pick up issues when they need picked up, but like I said that can take up to 48 hrs. As your query is account related, they will likely need some details off you via PM as due to data protection issues they cannot discuss your account with you on a public forum. You'll have to wait at least that long and maybe longer for it to picked up on here.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi dean197gmail

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about this situation, and my apologies that we have caused you any concern regarding this.

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the community and hope that you are finding the support from our forum members useful Smiley Happy

As this has already been logged as a complaint, which you've mentioned above, I have forwarded the details of your post to my colleague who is managing this complaint for you.

As it's the Easter bank holiday weekend, they may take a little longer than usual to get in touch with you. Please let me know by next Tuesday if you've not heard back from the complaints team regarding this.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos