Menu
Timbob12
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Finance

Hi everyone,

I am absolutely fed up with telling Virgin Finance to move my Direct Debit date so its the same as the airtime plan,as they keep trying on the 14th of every month not the 1st. They then cut me off. I don't want to keep phoning but haven't got my log in for the finance company. Why cant everything be done on the Mobile web page. Its absolutely archaic. Is there a better way? Does anyone else have the same frustrations? Forgive me If i don't respond only they have cut me off again!!!! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Finance

Hi Timbob12,

Sorry to hear that your requested direct debit date change has not been processed for you. I can understand how frustrating it is to call in every month to be told that it's been done for you, then to find out the next month that it hasn't.

I'd like to look into this and see if I can get it sorted out for you, but I'll need to take more details. I'll send you a private message requesting further information. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
bell24221000
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Finance

Its the same sort of problem I am having spoke with them on 07/07/17 and sorted my new payment date on my accounts for two phones and payments are up to date it was moved from 3rd of each to 29 of each month, but they don't look at the computer notes they phoned me to day 15/07/17 to say I was in arrears because I have missed the payment on the 3rd, I have told them to put this to the debt collector as trying to sort this out is in possible I will now pay £5.00 on each phone to the collector as they have refused  to accept the return of the phones it will also apply to the air times and insurances, all these separate bills for two phones £65 finance £70 air time £20 insurance £150 per month scandalous they will now get £10 a month. 

0 Kudos