Menu
tcosgrove1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Very disappointed - Virgin Mobile £35 offer

I signed up to Virgin Mobile £15 a month contract on 18th September through Uswitch with the promise of a £35 Amazon voucher being sent after 30 days with the company, 30 days later nothing, so I sent an email to the correct email address in the terms and conditions and received nothing, sent about 5 more, still nothing, will be looking at moving to BT mobile imminently since they have an excellent promotion on currently, and at least I know they stick to what they say! Unless anyone from Virgin can finally sort this out!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very disappointed - Virgin Mobile £35 offer

Hi toscgrove1,

here is a response from Forum Team member BenD_H to another user on this subject:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Mobile/Amazon-35-voucher/m-p/3225171#M5358

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
tcosgrove1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

They're the people I have emailed and they do not respond, I am completely in the dark. I doubt I'll ever get it tbh.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey tcosgrove1

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your new service lately.

Have you had a response from the team since your last post? If not, get in touch and I'll do what I can to chase this up from our end for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos