Menu
Dave606
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM text informing of 200 minutes removal from package?

Anyone else had this?.  My partner had a text off Virgin Media yesterday informing her that they had removed 200 minutes from her package and the allowances have been updated?.  No reasoning or explanation or anything why she has received this, just what the text said!. And no she wasn't on an offer of extra minutes for X months either.

She tried ringing up yesterday but the person she spoke to didn't have a clue and whilst several times she made it clear about the text and the mentioned minutes removal from the package and just the minutes they simply kept going on about the inclusive texts and unlimited virgin to virgin minutes, not what she called about at all.

Anyone got any ideas as we are stumped as to why a text message informing of 200 minutes removal from the allowance was sent and received?

0 Kudos
xxamine
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM text informing of 200 minutes removal from package?

Hi was the text actually from VM? Check number sent from ?
Dave606
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There is no number the text was from "VirginMedia", that's what I just looked at on my partners phone and that's what's shown as the sender.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave606,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry for any confusion caused on our part regarding this. If our team on the phone can't see any issues, then all may be fine.

So I can double check, are you able to PM me your mobile number, your full name and three characters of your password?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos