Menu
Caz1001
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

VIRGIN MOBILE - I NEED TO COMPLAIN

We ordered an iPhone 7 on a Black Friday deal and was promised that the phone would arrive in 4 days.  It never came.  We called the Sales Team who said it had been cancelled but they didn't know why.  They said no worries we'll order it again for you which they did a week ago.  It was meant to arrive in a couple of days at the latest last Friday.  Still no email, still no phone and no one knows that the hell is going on.  The call centre just transfer you from person to person.  We've spent over 20 hours trying to resolve this in just under 2 weeks.  Has anyone else had a problem?

A Manager has meant to be calling us back since last Wednesday within 24 hours and still nothing.  Whatever happened to good old UK Call Centres.

We are worried now that after all the credit checks they've made that they are about to commit fraud on our account so we're pulling all out direct debits.

Can someone please give us an email address or UK call centre number that we can use before we consider court action against them.

Mod Edit: Post title changed to assist the community.

Helpful Answers
handman
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: DO NOT EVER JOIN VIRGIN MOBILE - I NEED TO COMPLAIN - BRING BACK UK CALL CENTRES OR ELSE!!!!

it won't let me post a email address !!!
0 Kudos
Caz1001
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: DO NOT EVER JOIN VIRGIN MOBILE - I NEED TO COMPLAIN - BRING BACK UK CALL CENTRES OR ELSE!!!!

Thanks for letting me know anyway.  I'll keep searching for it.  It is a joke they won't allow you to message it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
myob
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

COULD NOT AGREE MORE.

Based in Manilla. Nobody uses there real name. There is no PROCESS IN PLACE for any problem

Ticket 24-48 hours is all you are given... time passes....

Ticket 24-48 hours is all you are given... time passes.... Ticket 24-48 hours is all you are given... time passes.... Ticket 24-48 hours is all you are given... time passes.... 

Ticket 24-48 hours is all you are given... time passes.... Ticket 24-48 hours is all you are given... time passes.... 

get the drift

I'm OFF don't go to VM if  you wish to keep your sanity. I've been with them for 10+ years UK CS was brillaint

Bring back UK call centrer

RICHARD - ARE - YOU - LISTENING - OR TOO - BUSY -  REBUILDING - YOUR ISLAND DAMAGE - TO NOTICE? - ?-?_?-?

0 Kudos

All Replies
handman
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hi I am having the same problems with the call centre as you being going on for 2 weeks now ad getting nowhere. They never call back then I ring again on hold for 43 minutes to get through and they disconnect me so frustrating !!!! I have been trying to upgrade 2 phones you think it would be so simple but they do not have a clue no one knows what to do and they give you the same rubbish every time I am also thinking of leaving virgin mobile after many years as the service is appalling. I even tried ringing head office and they just directed me back to the retentions team. I have emailed the managing director of virgin mobile and hoping he will contact me but not holding much hope out there either !!! before long they won't have a mobile service the way its going !!!

frustrating is not the word for it mad !! angry!!! a child could do the job better than these call centers

perhaps we should all go to the press and complain that should give them some nice bad publicity !!!

Caz1001
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply.  I really appreciate it.  We've been customers for probably 20 years and it is appalling.  In the good old days you got UK staff who were most helpful and got things sorted immediately.  These overseas people have had no training at all but are very good at cutting you off or transferring you around from department to department.  I'm sick of the hold music as well.  I quite like Robbie Williams but hearing him for 1 hour every day for 12 days is enough.

I was promised today after 3 hours that if my husband called tonight he'd be told what the problem was within 5 minutes.  He gave up after 2.5 hours.  So today between us we've wasted 5.5 hours and still have got no where.

I'm happy to go to the press or wherever to be honest with you as I feel so strongly about this.  How did you get the MD's email address as I've been looking for this.

Thanks again!

handman
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hi I am having the same problem today on hold for nearly a hour to get cut off as they answer phoned again on hold nearly hour spoke to someone for 30 secs put me on hold and still waiting again after 20 mins Robbie Williams is not getting to me to !!! email address is as their service is beyond a joke and something needs to be done !!!   

0 Kudos
handman
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

it won't let me post a email address !!!
0 Kudos
Caz1001
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for letting me know anyway.  I'll keep searching for it.  It is a joke they won't allow you to message it. 

0 Kudos
handman
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have pm you so look in the little envelope on top right of screen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
myob
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

COULD NOT AGREE MORE.

Based in Manilla. Nobody uses there real name. There is no PROCESS IN PLACE for any problem

Ticket 24-48 hours is all you are given... time passes.... Ticket 24-48 hours is all you are given... time passes.... Ticket 24-48 hours is all you are given... time passes.... 

Ticket 24-48 hours is all you are given... time passes.... Ticket 24-48 hours is all you are given... time passes.... 

get the drift

I'm OFF don't go to VM if  you wish to keep your sanity. I've been with them for 10+ years UK CS was brillaint

Bring back UK call centrer

RICHARD - ARE - YOU - LISTENING - OR TOO - BUSY -  REBUILDING - YOUR ISLAND DAMAGE - TO NOTICE? - ?-?_?-?

0 Kudos
Caz1001
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply to my post.

I've been given ticket numbers as well and told someone is dealing with it and I'll hear in 24 - 48 hours.  As you say time passes and nothing so you call again and they can't find anything listed by that ticket number so the process starts again.  No one cares and no one calls you back.

My life is too precious to be treated like a complete mug any more.  Everyone needs to vote with their feet and walk to another mobile provider.  The UK call staff were amazing.  Why decide to move everything overseas and then don't equip the staff to deal with anything.  Ridiculous.

I moved to EE broadband and home phone a few years ago as I was disappointed with Virgin Media.  It was the best thing I ever did to be honest.  Their UK call centre is amazing and everything works like clockwork!!!!

0 Kudos