Menu
ruebenad
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

VAT Bills & SIM only signing up in the UK from abroad.

Hi

Firstly I am a Virgin UK cable broadband user with a non business account, who gets VAT invoices sent to me.

I am currently with EE for my mobile and the coverage is good for my area in Ruislip, but EE don't provided bills so I'm wanting to join Virgin to get VAT bills.

Will I be able to get VAT invoices sent to me for my mobile account, like I can with broadband?

Can I change provider from EE to Virgin with my PAC code while overseas (virgin sends SIM to NZ) I can then stick the Virgin SIM in to my phone while in NZ and it will connect and run correctly (yes I am aware of the additional fees associated with this)?

Regards Rueben

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: VAT Bills & SIM only signing up in the UK from abroad.

Hi ruebenad,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post.

VAT invoices are available for our mobile customers and can be accessed by logging into your online account, where they can be downloaded and/or printed from there.

Unfortunately we are unable to send out new or replacement SIM cards to addresses outside of the UK and would need the SIM to remain in the UK to successfully transfer your number over. After that time you can take this SIM abroad and use as you wish.

I appreciate this may not work for you being abroad but hope you find the information helpful in answering your questions.

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos