Menu
kenw753
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Using Status command whilst roaming

Hi

Recently paid £40 to use 500Mb of data whilst roaming in Spain - no problem

However using the "STATUS" command to determine remaining quota failed miserably - I must have at least 20 responses which told me how to buy more but failed to tell me how much I had left. This used to work OK on previous holidays but has now stopped.

I phoned the suggested number on a couple of occasions and after some considerable time they were able to give me the requested figure. One response given did suggest that the fault was known and would be fixed on the following day (which it wasn't) but I could get the information by logging in to my account. Logged on using my mobile app but failed to find how to get the required info.

To add insult to injury I did get charged for each status command and presumably was also charged for the phone calls.

Have recently tried using the command from the UK and that works OK so is the problem just related to Spain (Lanzarote)

Ken

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Using Status command whilst roaming

Hi Ken,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you had some issues with obtaining the status while you were abroad. As you said it may have been a localized issue to Lanzarote. Have you had this problem in other locations as well?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
kenw753
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problem at any other time - includes La Palma at Christmas or Italy/Austria the year before.

Ken

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ken Smiley Happy

It seems like this may be a localized issue!

I'm afraid we have very little control over the foreign networks. We'll always do our best to get this sorted.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos