Menu
Scuds
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded phone, going from myrates -> mates rates

I upgraded my phone and tariff almost two weeks ago and was on the myrates discount. I've since left the company and was advised I'd be able to get the 25% mates rates discount.

I've bounced back and forth between on-line help/e-mail/phone and only just been told the myrates e-mail.

I've e-mailed myrates but they're slow to respond and I'm worried I won't be able to send the phone back before the 14 days runs out (I was advised at one point I'd need to send the phone back and re-order through the myrates website which I can't log into as I'm obviously not an employee anymore).

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded phone, going from myrates -> mates rates

The offer for ex employees is for Virgin media, not mobile.

Also with mobile mates rates you only get 25% off the airtime not the phone part so you only save £2 to £5 per month
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded phone, going from myrates -> mates rates

Hey Scuds

Sorry to hear about these issues, the matesrates pages have changed quite recently and they've got a new contact form, which I've had a pretty swift response from in the past.

With that in mind, if you contact the person who sorted the mates rates for you to fill in this form, you should get a response soon.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide