Menu
Amaryllis
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unwanted marketing calls

Recently I have been receiving unwanted marketing calls. I have had six in the past week. Please can you resolve this.

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unwanted marketing calls

Hi Amaryllis,

give Virgin Mobile customer services a call on 789 from a Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and ask to "opt out" of marketing.

Once done it can take up to six weeks for your preference to filter through all Virgin's systems but you should notice a decrease in unsolicited contact.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@AlexKid

Are you able to find out if it's possible to "opt- back in" via 789, but only with one number (mine)?

Last year, I opted out on all the numbers because my grandkids kept having calls trying to sell them new phones/Sims everyday. lol
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @teabag,

first time I've come across someone wanting to "opt in" Smiley Tongue

I had a little look: http://store.virginmedia.com/the-legal-stuff/security-privacy-virgin-mobile.html

It says: "If you wish to receive information and offers from us and other Virgin companies, and you have not previously given us your consent, let us know by calling Customer Care or writing to us at PO Box 333, Virgin Media, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9BB"

Therefore I should say that if you give the Team a call 789 / 0345 6000 789 and specify just your number hopefully they will be able to accommodate you.

If you give it a go, let us know Smiley Happy

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png