Menu
Shardlake
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unsubscribing from postal, sms, and email messages

Today I wanted to unsubscribe from post, text messages and email but the only way to do this was by ringing up the phone line which was pretty inconvenient. This should definitely be a simple checkbox on the My Account login like most other companies do.

The only way to contact Virgin about this policy was by making another phone call (again!) or using Live chat so I had to put it in here instead.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unsubscribing from postal, sms, and email messages

Hi Shardlake, 

My apologies the contact method for unsubscribing from our marketing material is causing you problem, I will be more than happy to help you out with this. 

I will need to send you a quick private message to ask for some personal information and once I have it I will assist you further. Keep an eye on the purple message envelope in the top right hand side for me. 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks 

Mike 

0 Kudos
Shardlake
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unsubscribing from postal, sms, and email messages

Thanks but I was already taken off the list for postal mail. My comment was just a comment about the policy that there is no reason to force customers to make an inconvenient phone call when they could simply log in an untick a box. It should also be opt in not opt out otherwise we waste so much paper and people receive things that they don't want or need.

0 Kudos