Menu
Charlie1952
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unable to view my mobile account since before Christmas 2016!

Every since I joined Virgin Media I have not been able to view my mobile account, this state of affairs has been since before Christmas 2016!

0 Kudos
Lurcherlover
Dialled in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to view my mobile account since before Christmas 2016!

Hi Charlie1952,

Can you give more information? Where is it failing? Are you able to log in with your email address and password? Is it when you click on one of the tabs in the account? 

Once people know whereabouts you are getting too then they might be able to help further.

0 Kudos
Charlie1952
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I appear to be logged in as normal but for the last 6 weeks approximately I have only got this message when I log in -

We’re sorry that you're unable to log in to Your Account at the moment.

If you've recently ordered a new Virgin Mobile phone or SIM and can’t log in to Your Account, please try again soon once we’ve verified your details. If you're already registered and can’t access Your Account, please call us on 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone or 0345 6000 789* from any other phone for more information.
*Please note standard charges apply, please check with your network operator for rates.

Of course I am unable to contact anyone via phone because I have speech impediment and I am unable to speak properly via telephone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charlie1952

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your online account.

I've dropped you a PM with some more information (purple envelope) - please respond to the PM directly and we'll get you some help with this.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Charlie1952
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I tried repeatedly to open the purple envelope but I can't open it for some reason! I haven't even had an error code, so I've no way of finding out what's up!

kind regards

Charlie1952
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charlie1952,

Thank you for sending your details via PM. I'm sorry that this issue has not been resolved for you yet. I'll need to verify a few more details so that I can look into this for you. 

Your private messaging is disabled, so I'm not able to request these via PM. Please send the email address information via PM only.

To do this, please click on your profile name at the top of the screen (next to the drop down arrow), then Edit ProfilePreferences >Private Messages > tick turn private messaging on.

Please confirm the email address you are using to log into Mobile Your Account.

Also let me know if you are able to download and use the My Account mobile app on your phone handset? If this also doesn't work, what error are you getting?

I have closed your other posts regarding this issue and we ask that you respond on this post either via a public post or PM so that we can better support you with this issue.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Charlie1952
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

The email address I have been using to login to Mobile Account is as follows: removed and the app called  Mobile Your Account seems to be working okay

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos