Menu
beekeepers
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to link payment card

I have a Pay as you go account that worked OK for years, but for months now I have been unable to link any payment card to the account - same for my wife's account.

After weeks of denial, customer services finally admitted that they had a problem and told me that it would be fixed within 2 weeks.  That was probably a month ago.

I am still unable to link a card, so do not use my phone!

Anyone else have the same problem?

Looks like the answer will be to leave Virgin and find a provider whose systems work.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to link payment card

Whilst not attempting to defend the actions of VM in firstly denying there was an issue and then not fixing it in the given timescale..

surely its a non issue? You can top up using a swipe card linked to your account, or at most cashpoints?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to link payment card

Kippies wrote:

Whilst not attempting to defend the actions of VM in firstly denying there was an issue and then not fixing it in the given timescale..

surely its a non issue? You can top up using a swipe card linked to your account, or at most cashpoints?

Doesn't quite compare though to topping up from the comfort of your own home.

Particularly if you have mobility issues or live miles away from the nearest cashpoint or shop with a PayPoint Smiley Indifferent

AlexKid :-)

0 Kudos