Menu
markV23
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Unable to contact virgin by phone

I've just spent over 20 minutes waiting on the line when an operative finally connected he gave me his name and then hang up on me ! Not impressed with this service !!! 

TLG5678
Just joined
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to contact virgin by phone

I am currently still on hold after 1 hour...ridiculous.  Only want to change to a sim only deal and keep my number but been told on live chat I cannot do this online.  Rang up twice and was cut off.  3rd time told 15 mins wait time (took 30 mins), spoke to a guy who said yes fine no problem etc, put me through to someone else who can deal with me only to put me through back to option.  Now on another 20 min hold call.

Before all this tried the "I want to leave option" only to get a message that no on is available to take my call and to call back tomorrow.

Great customer service Virgin!!

JCW567
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have been trying for the last three days to contact Virgin by phone to activate a sim. Every time I am told "we are very busy, you may wait for between 3 and 15 minutes to have your call answered", but I just can't get an answer. I went into the local shop on Saturday and was told that I have to ring, but in the meantime I am paying for a phone that is no use!! More people are needed on the customer service. Really disappointing for Virgin where the service is usually good.

xeriod
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

lots in the same boat over the last few days, perhaps they are trying to stop us all leaving ?

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey markV23, 

I am so sorry to hear that your call to us had been disconnected is there anything that I can do to help? 

I hope to hear from you soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi JCW567, 

I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to activate your sim yet, I would like to get this fixed for you. Has your issue been resolved? If not please come back to me and I will get this sorted out for you as quickly as I can.

Chat to you soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
xeriod
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

have joined Tesco mobile now, just waiting to get through to cancel the last 6 weeks on the contract, wish me luck, by the way got through to Tesco with in 3 minutes
0 Kudos
xeriod
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well, After waiting 2 weeks for the emails to turn up with the new contract to sign , they finally arrived, shame that the week before I had asked for my PAC code which they refused to give me, apparently waiting for the system to update and remove the cancelled new phone and contract,rang again 4 days later and got through straight away, nearly fell off my chair ! and got my PAC code to transfer my number, then 4 days after that I receive the emails asking to sign a new contract for my shiny new phone , they will send me after signing, I dont think so.

Virgin Mobile have either got very serious system software issues or they haven't got joined up thinking,take your pick.

xeriod 

0 Kudos