Menu
lorraine6
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access my mobile account for five months!

Ever since November, I have been unable to access my mobile account to check my bill. I've lost count of the variety of error messages I have received. I have tried changing password, checked my email addresses, spoken to someone online... basically I gave up but hey, here I am back again. I know there's something wrong at the moment but my problem has been on-going. Some help please??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access my mobile account for five months!

Hi lorraine6,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your online account. Thanks for letting us know that you have already tried changing your password and checked your email addresses--it sounds like you've tried different addresses already. Has this been resolved since your post?

Please let me know if you are able to download and login on the Virgin Mobile My Account app. Please see Managing Your Account for Virgin Mobile from our online Help & Support page for more information on the app.

If you are still having an issue with this, please send a private message to me with your name and mobile number, so that I can look into this further for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm I've received your PM.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos