Menu
mommasbaba
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access bill on My Account

I registered my son's phone as the pay monthly phone on My Account. No longer an active phone but I don't seem to be able to delete it or add my own pay monthly phone. So I can't check my own bill. Any ideas?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to access bill on My Account

Hi Mommasbaba,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message Smiley Happy

We do have the ability to amend this but would need your permission to do so. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Cheers and speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mommasbaba,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. Sorry to hear you're having problems checking your bill. 

Your online account can only have one pay monthly phone registered on it. You will need to register your pay monthly phone number with a different email address.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
mommasbaba
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the suggestion. But why can't I just delete the pay monthly number that no longer exists? I don't really want yet another email address. I've been with Virgin for about 14 yrs and this is so annoying! Not a very well constructed account system....
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mommasbaba,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message Smiley Happy

We do have the ability to amend this but would need your permission to do so. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Cheers and speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know