Menu
systemlord2000
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to Log In to My Old Account

Hi, I was with VMobile previously and I switched to another provider (stupidly). Now that my contract with them is up I want to come back to Virgin but I can't log in to my old account, nor can I set up a new one as it still recognises me. When I try to log in I get the message "We’re sorry that you're unable to log in to Your Account at the moment. Please try again later when we've verified your details". If I click the forgotten email link it says something about "no verifiers being attached" to my account. And if I try to re-register with my alternate email it won't let me because it says it recognises my details from my old account and tries to log me in that way. I'm spinning my wheels here lol. Help please!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to Log In to My Old Account

Hi systemlord2000,

you say that you were with Virgin Mobile previously. Do you still have an active Virgin SIM?

You might do best giving customer services a call (free on 789 from your Virgin SIM), 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi systemlord2000,

you say that you were with Virgin Mobile previously. Do you still have an active Virgin SIM?

You might do best giving customer services a call (free on 789 from your Virgin SIM), 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
systemlord2000
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey, no more SIM alas but 03 calls are free with my provider. I'll give them a call now, thanks.

0 Kudos
systemlord2000
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to follow up, I rang CS, got through straight away and they were able to unlock my old email address so I could re-register. Thanks for the help folks.