Menu
islandhouse
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ugrading to 4G

When i first took contract out in Febuary I checked that when 4g was released I could add to my contract.

I have now ported over an work EE number 2 days ago and called asking for the 4g to be added to account only to be told it is impossible to upgrade account , I would have to pay £650 to finish contract and reopen another. I told them that this was not what I was told and was not satisfied with 3g only but no one seems to care , I have lodged a complaint but what else can I do , I feel that I have being lied to so as to get me to sign the contract and I will take this further if anyone can advise.

Cheers Dean.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ugrading to 4G

Sales seem to promise all sorts to get you on board. Actually the advisers probably did not know at that stage what the terms would be.

As it stands the only people that can change to 4G are those on 30 day rolling contracts or those in the final month.

Although I was lead to believe that those on freestyle contracts could change, there is a little confusion around this. 

All Replies
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sales seem to promise all sorts to get you on board. Actually the advisers probably did not know at that stage what the terms would be.

As it stands the only people that can change to 4G are those on 30 day rolling contracts or those in the final month.

Although I was lead to believe that those on freestyle contracts could change, there is a little confusion around this. 

islandhouse
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mate , I agree sales people are a law unto themselves , I am sure there must be somewhere to take things further , I also wanted to know if VM are the type that if you threaten to lodge complaints elsewhere do they ever back down ??

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Threats don't work , by the time you have completed their complaints procedure and escalated there be at least a month, and as there will be no written record of the conversation you'll be on rocky ground
islandhouse
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Will have to try my luck with Ofcom then , cheers.

J0hn wrote:
Threats don't work , by the time you have completed their complaints procedure and escalated there be at least a month, and as there will be no written record of the conversation you'll be on rocky ground

0 Kudos