Menu
Moby4u
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

USwitch sim only offer not fufilled

I took the following offer through USwitch website in June but never received a code to claim my Amazon voucher "Thank you for for submitting your details for the following offer: Receive a £35 reward when you buy the Virgin Media £15 Standard Sim Only with uSwitch If you haven't done so already, please complete your purchase on the Virgin Mobile website" . I just get passed between USwitch and Virgin Mobile

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: USwitch sim only offer not fufilled

Hi Moby4u,

the offer is from uSwitch so you would do best to contact them:

Terms & Conditions

• Receive a £35 eGift when you take out the Virgin Media £15 Standard Sim Only with uSwitch.
  • This offer is not available for purchases made via the telephone.
  • uSwitch holds the right to withdraw this offer if we believe that the terms of the offer are being abused in any way.
  • You will need to be a customer for 30 days in order to be eligible to receive the Reward.
  • This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
  • This Promotion cannot be combined with any other voucher, offer, and discount or promotion code and may not be redeemed for cash. If this is used alongside another offer or discount you will not be eligible for the offer.
  • This offer is only valid for new Virgin Media customers.
  • You will be sent instructions on how to choose your Reward once you have been a customer for 30 days. You will have 3 months to claim your Reward by sending it to your email or mobile phone.
  • Only one Reward will be delivered per person.
  • Please check the redemption instructions and terms and conditions of your chosen Reward before making your choice.
  • Rewards should be treated like cash and kept securely. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
  • Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This is mainly a self help forum, it may be a few days before a staff member replies, if at all. I looked on the USwitch and the offer is still on. It is vague how it will be given, other than via your email. Just to confirm one of the terms and conditions say " This offer only applies to New Virgin Media Customers" does this apply to you?

0 Kudos
Moby4u
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am a new customer

0 Kudos
Moby4u
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I will try a web chat with Virgin tomorrow

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Moby4u,

well, let us know how you get on.

I would have thought that with:

• Receive a £35 eGift when you take out the Virgin Media £15 Standard Sim Only with uSwitch.
  • This offer is not available for purchases made via the telephone.
  • uSwitch holds the right to withdraw this offer if we believe that the terms of the offer are being abused in any way.

Suggests that the offer is being made by uSwitch, not Virgin Media.

Therefore it should be them you would need to contact.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
fernandopeleias
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

DId you manage to get your voucher? I am having exactly the same problem..

Thanks

0 Kudos