Menu
Marieoo7
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

UK Customer Service?

Want to leave Virgin, cos when I joined I used to get put through to customer service persons in the UK, who were able to efficiently understand and deal with my issues quicker in a professional and polite matter. Now these Indian personnel are like robots with no clue and thier database seem to be less accurate or maybe it's thier interpretation of what they read. Am fed up, it's not me being racist cos am from a minority group, but the poor service is typical of these group when they provide customer service, PLEASE is there a number, address or email to make a complaint to reach uk representatives of the company. Otherwise vodafone deals are tempting, going to find out first, if they have the customer service in the UK b4 I migrate. Thank u.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: UK Customer Service?

Hi Marieoo7

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience contacting the team. I can certainly understand the impact this has had on you. We certainly do take all feedback on board but if there is anything I can do to help by all means let me know.

If you wish to make your voice heard and raise a complaint then our guide to the Consumer Complaint Resolution Code of Practice outlines the steps involved. 

If you need any further assistance then please get in touch.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos