Menu
Cdrake
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Trying to leave because of customer service

Why is the service so outrageously poor.  I have spent one hour on the phone trying to speak about terminating or upgrading (guess which one I am now choosing?) only for the call to suddenly be terminated.  This is not acceptable and I will be making an official complaint.

xeriod
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to leave because of customer service

In the same boat to night, ordered a new phone 2 days ago and the order is stuck in the system due to the dreaded 3 emails sysyem not working, been on phone for 44 mins and it timed out at 2000 as they all went home, noe trying to ring the free phone number and still not got through, time to move my number I think

0 Kudos
AnnieL1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been trying all night my mobile is now out of charge. 1st call 31 mins then terminated by Virgin, 2nd call well over an hour. what's the point of having a customer service number that offers no service. I was going to order a new phone and extend my contract but think I'll find a company that values its customers enough to engage with them . 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cdrake, 

I am so sorry to hear about the issue you face when calling into the upgrade team, I would really like to get something sorted for you, and shortly I will send you a private message to request further information.

To pick this up please can you click on the envelope on the top right hand corner. Smiley Happy

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos