Menu
mracapulet
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trying to cancel my contract

I called up yesterday and asked to cancel my contract as i'm within the 14 day cooling off period.

I was told by phone that it would be cancelled, but i have received no email and when i log into my account it says I still have the same contract. I don't want to leave it too much longer as I do not want to pass the 14 day period.

As i spent 25 minutes on hold yesterday attempting to contact someone, i'm hesitant to phone up again to check (as I cannot email or use the online chat feature to discuss this)

Is phoning up my only option? Or is it worth leaving it until monday as it may take longer to process?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Trying to cancel my contract

Hi mracapulet,

I'm afraid for cancellations, phoning is your only option.

Hopefully the call you made yesterday should have initiated the process and with luck there won't be any need to contact them again.

Personally unless today is your 14th day, I would be inclined to leave it a little longer for the account to cancel.

The call you made should have been logged although for future reference I always like to record these type of calls (my mobile records automatically) just in case there is ever a problem and you should find yourself having to prove something.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Trying to cancel my contract

Hi mracapulet,

I'm afraid for cancellations, phoning is your only option.

Hopefully the call you made yesterday should have initiated the process and with luck there won't be any need to contact them again.

Personally unless today is your 14th day, I would be inclined to leave it a little longer for the account to cancel.

The call you made should have been logged although for future reference I always like to record these type of calls (my mobile records automatically) just in case there is ever a problem and you should find yourself having to prove something.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.