Menu
chrisb1357
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Trying to Cancel a Deceased Family Member Number. Not getting any help from Virgin Mobile

Hi all,

My dad passed away on the 18th May and I have made a few calls to virgin mobile to try and get his mobile cancelled and for them to stop taking payments. Been told both times that someone would call me back and I have had not a single call to try and resolve this issue during this difficult time.

Chris 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to Cancel a Deceased Family Member Number. Not getting any help from Virgin Mobile

Hi Chris,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm deeply sorry for your loss and for the failed call backs to settle this matter.

I'm afraid I can't cancel the contract myself from here for data protection reasons but I'd like to know where these call backs have got to.

I'm going to send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
chrisb1357
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to Cancel a Deceased Family Member Number. Not getting any help from Virgin Mobile

I have sent you a private msg

Chris
0 Kudos
chrisb1357
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dean from Virgin Meida has now sorted all this out for me. His support was way better than on the phone with other people I spoke to

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for the private message.

I'm really pleased to hear this has finally been sorted for you. Looks like Dean beat me to the punch.

Let me know if you need anything else and I'll try my best to help.

Best wishes

Rich
Forum Team