Menu
srb503
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Travel pass not working

Hi,

I purchased the 250mb travel pass yesterday but it's not working. I have network coverage for calls/texts, received the confirmation text after purchase, mobile data is on in my settings as is roaming yet nothing happens. I've tried turning off and on again, resetting network, manually setting network, taking the SIM card out and in again yet no luck! Please could you advise? Will I be able to get a refund when I'm back otherwise?

Thanks
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Travel pass not working

It sounds like you have done everything possible your side, it may need the Virgin/EE settings refreshed from Virgin's side - call in on +44 7953 967 967 (4p@minute).

If you have no luck, ring 789 when your back for your refund.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Travel pass not working

Hi srb503,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your data pass. What country are you in? Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

Please have a look at the following post, which contains more information about roaming: HELP GUIDE - Mobile Data Roaming for Pay Monthly / SIMO Customers or via our online Help & Support page: Using your Virgin Mobile abroad FAQs.

If you are still having a problem, please let me know and I can look into this for you. I'll need to take more information from you, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos