Menu
dacookster
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Transfered number from T-Mobile to Virgin...2 weeks still not working

Hi

Gave my PAC code to Virgin 2 weeks ago. Had the welcome texts, set up account and my phone is now on the Virgin network. I cannot after 2 weeks text, make calls or use mobile internet. I can except calls and texts. The phone has no issues. I have called Virgin and every time they ask me to call back in 48 hours...then 72 hours and finally today after being put on hold for 1 hour, they ask me to wait another 72 hours! They say my account will not refresh on THEIR network? I have had enough. What would you do? Who can I complain to?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfered number from T-Mobile to Virgin...2 weeks still not working

It's a technical issue call 789 choose the option for problem with my phone tell them ask for it to be escalated to the network also ask for a reference number for the escalation task
0 Kudos
dacookster
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It was 7 days that the "Tech Dept" got involved. Cannot take anymore. They promised to call me back today within 15 minutes. That passed near on an hour ago. I have come to the end....of the line. I am totally exhausted. Off to Carphone Warehouse to sort out something new. Thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You'll lose your number if the port into virgin is incomplete they can't give you a PAC
0 Kudos
dacookster
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I did call them and they gave me a PAC....I still think this will not be the end of the matter and am worried about losing my number. What I found throughout this process is that talking to a call centre in India has major issues. Nothing to do with language barriers but you are wasting your time having a rant with the people there. They do not react in anyway to a raised voice from the UK! They just keep smiling which in the long run is not good as when you call you want answers and results straight away. From receiving welcome emails from Virgin 14 days ago to being put on hold for an hour, I just wished I had stayed with T-Mobile who I had been with since 1998.

0 Kudos