Menu
SalYexley
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Top up for mobile...hopefully error in bank...

This will probably have been solved within a few hrs when I check my bank, but thought i'd check on here just in case, anyway I put cred on phone, did not work on card from one account (tried twice) tried card from other account and it worked and got £5 on phone, anyway in the other bank, £10 seems to be pending, i'm gonna assume it will be reversed as that extra tenner is not on my phone, anyway if it is not what do I do, is there an email I can contact staff on cos technically the tenner seems to be nowhere, i'll not worry too much for a couple of hrs, i'm sure it will sort it out, but I really need that tenner back in bank, i'm quite skint, lol

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Top up for mobile...hopefully error in bank...

Hi SalYexley,

there have been a few posts today on this forum concerning difficulty in topping up.

There seems to have been problems within Virgin.

If you find that you have unintentionally topped up your account by an extra £10- you can request a refund.

Unfortunately there is no email. You will have to call customer services on 789.

It also may take a couple of days before the refund appears back in your account if this is necessary.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi SalYexley,

there have been a few posts today on this forum concerning difficulty in topping up.

There seems to have been problems within Virgin.

If you find that you have unintentionally topped up your account by an extra £10- you can request a refund.

Unfortunately there is no email. You will have to call customer services on 789.

It also may take a couple of days before the refund appears back in your account if this is necessary.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
SalYexley
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Well i'm sure I have nothing to worry about, but I do tend to have a little panic when things go wrong lol

0 Kudos