Menu
TommC18
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

The worst customer service ever from virginmeda shop, metro centre Gateshead.

Tried today to purchase new Sony phone as mine  was well past redemption due to being dropped. Agreed with the so called team leader that the best way forward was to open an new account or pay the old one off. Decided to push the boat out and went for best Sony on a £35 tariff. After jumping through hoops to get my bank account number to close the deal the guy who yarned and slouched behind the computer and at one point was horizontal an the chair could not get the agreement to print because of an IT issue, Was then told that it would be two to Five days to sort out the problem as it happens all the time. This was totally unacceptable and I made my views known and asked that my data that had been entered be removed from the system to be told "Ring customer services then". I have been a customer of virgin media since it was comtell , Telly West then blueyonder and never ever been treated so shabbily by a sales person and so called team leader who's attitude was one of couldn't care less. needless to say I went else where and now have a new phone. I now have no faith in any virgin media services and I am now considering cancelling my broadband and other services and going with BT. The service I received was absolutely appalling from a rubbish sales person in an ill managed shop.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: The worst customer service ever from virginmeda shop, metro centre Gateshead.

Hi TommC18

I'm really sorry to hear about your recent experience at our store. We take all feedback on board and I will ensure this gets fed back to the right people.

If you have any further questions or need any further assistance by all means let me know.

Regards

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos