Menu
darryll
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The system is busy please gain later

I have not been able to use my mobile for over a week. Dialling produces a 'The system is busy' message, trying to use my data/internet gives me a message that tells me Could not activate mobile data... This started after I transferred the number from my phone to a new Virgin mobile and then the problem started. I have called 0345 6000 789 a lot of times, and they kept telling me this under investigation wait for 24 hours. At the suggestion of the people at 789 I have checked the phone settings and they all seem to be OK. It has also been suggested that my local mast may be down, but attempting to call from close to another mast produces the same result. They are now start thinking that the SIM is defective. I am tired I am lost I don't know what I could try? Plese help David
0 Kudos
darryll
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry the system is busy please try again later!

The system is busy please gain later Post options 12 minutes ago I have not been able to use my mobile for over a week. Dialling produces a 'The system is busy' message, trying to use my data/internet gives me a message that tells me Could not activate mobile data... This started after I transferred the number from my phone to a new Virgin mobile and then the problem started. I have called 0345 6000 789 a lot of times, and they kept telling me this under investigation wait for 24 hours. At the suggestion of the people at 789 I have checked the phone settings and they all seem to be OK. It has also been suggested that my local mast may be down, but attempting to call from close to another mast produces the same result. They are now start thinking that the SIM is defective. I am tired I am lost I don't know what I could try? Plese help David
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm sorry the system is busy please try again later!

I take it you've activated the sim, checked that you have the correct apn set for virgin mobile, is if it is the old network settings it won't work EE, BT, Orange and TMobile all use different settings to name but a few
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daryll

Welcome to the Community, sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you, I can see that our team have been alerted and it'll take a maximum of 5 working days from yesterday (7th November) to resolve the issue.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to getting this sorted.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
darryll
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your replay but my issue is still there. it is so frustrating!! pleasssse I really need to have it working. I am a self employed and I need to have a phone which working.

Best regards
0 Kudos