Menu
Coley1957
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

The ordeal of trying to upgrade my mobile package!

I receive regular emails inviting me to upgrade my package only to find that when I eventually get through to an operative, they are adept at reading scripts but can't process my order. I have spoken to four different "sales" people who make me go through a host of security and personal details only to eventually tell me that their system is unable to process the order. In total I have spent over 2 hours on the phone over 7 days, yet my upgrade remains unprocessed! 

This has to be the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I am now seriously thinking of pulling out of all my contracts with Virgin (TiVo, Broadband and other family mobiles). Customer loyalty obviously has a new meaning.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
fedupagain
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: The ordeal of trying to upgrade my mobile package!

I have had a phone call almost every day for the last week about an upgrade. Finally, I follow up the offer to go through the same application to be refused again. This is after I had said that I did not want to proceed if I was going to have my time wasted as before. And after I was assured that Virgin had a different way of upgrading. Utter TOSH! I left a complaint to be passed on about not calling me again unless Virgin can follow through with an offer. Two phone calls followed. STOP RINGING ME VIRGIN...THIS IS HARASSMENT!

All Replies
fedupagain
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I have had a phone call almost every day for the last week about an upgrade. Finally, I follow up the offer to go through the same application to be refused again. This is after I had said that I did not want to proceed if I was going to have my time wasted as before. And after I was assured that Virgin had a different way of upgrading. Utter TOSH! I left a complaint to be passed on about not calling me again unless Virgin can follow through with an offer. Two phone calls followed. STOP RINGING ME VIRGIN...THIS IS HARASSMENT!

floatman
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My experience too I agree with your proposed actions
0 Kudos