Menu
Sooicidal
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

The Great Credit Check Debacle !

Yes yet another case of utter incompetence with Virgins credit check procedure. On Saturday through Live Chat I ordered a mobile phone and plan, then followed an email requesting "a bit more information". Called the number within the email and gave all the information asked for and yes refused the handset but offered the sim only ! Joined Virgin from Sky in April TV, Broadband and phone and very happy with everything up till today. Credit history is fine have a quarterly report sent - stable and in no way should I be put in such an embarrassing position as this (and many other apparently disgruntled Virgin Media customers). The obvious number of people put in this position should surely be of concern to someone hopefully monitoring feedback from their own Community page ! If I find that this cannot be resolved to my satisfaction I'll seriously be considering returning all my business to Sky.  Totally disgusted with how I was treated today at Virgin Mobile. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Great Credit Check Debacle !

Hi Sooicidal,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your mobile order.

I'd like to look into this for you, so I'll send you a private message requesting more information. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos