Menu
Techguy93
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Technical Glitch Order Delay

Hi everyone, new customer here Smiley Happy I placed an order for a new contract nearly an hour ago and received an email stating that there will be a delay to my order because of a slight technical glitch and I'll be contacted in within 24 hours.

I have read other posts from this community about the same issue dating back to January and those customers have been waiting for weeks and can anyone can help me? So we can sort this issue quickly Smiley Happy

Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technical Glitch Order Delay

Techguy93 wrote:

Hi everyone, new customer here Smiley Happy I placed an order for a new contract nearly an hour ago and received an email stating that there will be a delay to my order because of a slight technical glitch and I'll be contacted in within 24 hours.

I have read other posts from this community about the same issue dating back to January and those customers have been waiting for weeks and can anyone can help me? So we can sort this issue quickly Smiley Happy

Thank you.

It'd be worth calling 0800 064 3847 (VM's Virgin Mobile Sales Team) in the case of an ordering glitch, the agent should be able to manually sort it out.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Techguy93
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technical Glitch Order Delay

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give them a call now Smiley Happy
0 Kudos