Menu
Bumpkin
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tarrif changed

My sim-only tariff was set at £7-00/month a few months ago, why has it changed to £8-00/month without my knowledge or consent?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tarrif changed

Some of the sims had a rise of £1 on the 29th July, one of my sims was also included, I did receive a letter about a month before to inform me.

Best way for you to sort this out is by ringing 789 from your mobile, take the "thinking of leaving us" option during office hours if you would prefer to speak to UK staff.

Let us know the outcome.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Bumpkin
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks - will give it a try
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bumpkin,

Welcome to the forumSmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

Apologies you were unaware of the price rise. As teabag mentioned letters were sent out to let our customers know. Sorry if you didn't received one. 

Did you manage to give our mobile team a call?

Let us know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Bumpkin
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No I didn't receive a letter and more to the point I believe signed up for a two year deal at an agreed rate. It is less than satisfactory that a few months into the contract you increase the rate.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bumpkin,

Once again my apologies for the lack of letter. Appreciate this has caused some frustration.

Our SIM only contract are monthly rolling contracts. They wouldn't be set over a two year period.

Best advice as teabag advised would be to speak to our mobile team on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 so we can take a look at this for you.

Many thanks 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos