Menu
vvw25w
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Tariff change

Why has the change your tariff form online never worked ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tariff change

Hi vvw25w,

I'm sorry that you're having issues with changing your tariff online. I want to get this all sorted for you Smiley Happy

Can you let me know what happens when you try and change the tariff on your account? I'll raise this up with the development team.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

vvw25w wrote:

Why has the change your tariff form online never worked ?

Suffering the same problem (see my post 'oops, something has gone wrong')

Tried several time over the last week, allows me to choose a new tariff, checks I am happy, asks me to 'confirm' and then the famous 'oops, something has gone wrong'  page!!

Apparently Mat_H is meant to be sorting this.....but I wouldn't hold your breath, it's been going on for a while now apparently, according to previous posts, yet STILL VM don't seem to care.. personally, if VM can't sort out their act, I will take the custom elsewhere....

their loss, someone else's gain.. Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
sbsj2
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

All works until I click to confirm the change then get:

Oops, something's gone wrong!

Please try again in a few moments.

0 Kudos
sbsj2
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Still not working...Still no answer.

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

sbsj2 wrote:

Still not working...Still no answer.

Mat _H was supposed to be looking into this for me as well, 2 weeks ago, sent him the info he requested, last week he said he had passed inf on, waiting for a reply.

This week, STILL waiting for a reply, (Mat says he is still waiting for a reply from whoever he passed it onto)

As I have stated in my original post, 

VM are not really interested in sorting this problem, same as they are not interested in sorting out many of the other problems that customers have..

VM WILL NOT admit there is a problem, and repeatedly ask posters to provide the same information, over and over.. THEY KNOW what the problem is, but cannot be bothered to sort it out, hoping we will 'phone 789 or 150 and speak to our customer service agents' (who only want to fob you off anyway!!)

I have told Mat, if NOT SORTED by time my refresh date comes up (2 weeks) then VM get 30 days notice, and custom goes elsewhere..(along with 3 other family phones as well!!)

VM customer service is a waste of time, takes longer and longer to get any reply, (used to be a couple of days, then 4-5, now average is a WEEK between posting and a reply!!)  and even longer to get replies to replies asking for 'further information' 

Don't expect any result on this one, not this year anyway....

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with this. We're currently looking into this to see what's up.

In the meantime, please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 so we can amend this for you.

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
DeafAidTim
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Well here we are at the very end of 2015, and lo and behold I get exactly the same problem with the website.

Basically VM website is rubbish at doing almost anything except view the recent call log and for top-up.

A couple of years ago I changed my address and it wouldn't even let me do that - or reset my password.

For almost everything else the page navigates back outside my log-in, it tells me to log in again then the famous pathetic 'oops...!' error message.

If VM 'really want to get this sorted for you', why not try actually DOING it and not simply typing out standard phrases.

And no, I'm damned if I'm going to ring 789, wait for ages and risk miscommunication at both ends - I'm hard of hearing as it is and I wonder if the offshore call operators can make themselves understood.

Just as bad, apparently VM say it is impossible to set up a text prompt for me when my PAYG account is running low. Oh come on, how hard can that be!?

'Your business is important to us' - yeah right....

Changing my phone in 2016. Please convince me you give a **bleep** about your customers VM and I might stay.

Happy New Year.

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

DeafAidTim wrote:

Well here we are at the very end of 2015, and lo and behold I get exactly the same problem with the website.

Basically VM website is rubbish at doing almost anything except view the recent call log and for top-up.

A couple of years ago I changed my address and it wouldn't even let me do that - or reset my password.

For almost everything else the page navigates back outside my log-in, it tells me to log in again then the famous pathetic 'oops...!' error message.

If VM 'really want to get this sorted for you', why not try actually DOING it and not simply typing out standard phrases.

And no, I'm damned if I'm going to ring 789, wait for ages and risk miscommunication at both ends - I'm hard of hearing as it is and I wonder if the offshore call operators can make themselves understood.

Just as bad, apparently VM say it is impossible to set up a text prompt for me when my PAYG account is running low. Oh come on, how hard can that be!?

'Your business is important to us' - yeah right....

Changing my phone in 2016. Please convince me you give a **bleep** about your customers VM and I might stay.

Happy New Year.

Tim, 

You are just wasting your time and breath complaining to VM, they are not interested as I have pointed out in this thread twice, along with my own thread ('oops something's gone wrong') over 6 weeks ago

Staff make soothing 'noises' yet actually DO NOTHING. (your business is important to us, but we REALLY can't be bothered to do anything to sort your problem )

This particular 'fault' has been known about by VM since MAY 2015, 7 months YET THEY STILL HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING about it, except give us a lot of 'were sorry to hear of this, we are doing our utmost to sort the problem, please bear with us' yet it's all WORDS,  there is no ACTION to resolve this problem, and VM staff have now 'gone quiet' on the subject, as NONE of these posts regarding the problem have had any answers recently..

Staff are no longer replying, hoping we will go away and forget the problem exists.

Like you, I have had enough..30 day notice given, 4 phones WILL be moved to a more 'customer orientated' provider...VM will lose the custom, simple..

NOBODY from VM will reply to this post, they are not in the slightest interested in SORTING problems, just 'conning' people into contracts then 'ignoring' them when they have problems.

We are basically better off rid of them...Smiley Mad  FACT....

0 Kudos