Menu
Nellydee
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tablet repair

The Alactel Pixi tablet that came bundled with my new contract phone won't charge, I have tried different charging cables, to no avail. Will Virgin repair it under warranty? As I onlygot it in May.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tablet repair

that depends, if the issue is the charge port, where the plug goes, then its very likely the issue is due to trying to fir the cable the wrong way around, when you put the cable in is it loose and wobbles?

If so its chargeable as the tablet has been damaged - not my opinion by the way but that what is very likely to happen.

either call 789 and go through the procedure, do it on lime from you web account, or direct from the manufacturer if you prefer.
0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

that depends, if the issue is the charge port, where the plug goes, then its very likely the issue is due to trying to fir the cable the wrong way around, when you put the cable in is it loose and wobbles?

If so its chargeable as the tablet has been damaged - not my opinion by the way but that what is very likely to happen.

either call 789 and go through the procedure, do it on lime from you web account, or direct from the manufacturer if you prefer.
0 Kudos
Nellydee
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks, that's what I thought was likely.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nellydee,

Many thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Community Smiley Happy

It's great that you have already had some help from another member Smiley Happy

We would love to know how you got on and whether our team were able to sort this repair out for you?

If we can be of any help, please let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos