Menu
mifappdev
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Suspended Mobile - Given option to cancel account or transfer to another company why?

Hi,

I have unlimited calls to 0345 numbers etc, and have been told that I made too many calls and therefore my account has been suspended permanently which doesnt make sense. I have logged a complaint with the Customer Service team after one of the staff members put the phone down on me, however they are under the impression that this is final according to the back office team which I am not allowed to contact.

Is this normal, I use the phone number in question to access conference calls and have told them they can block the number but I want my service back that I paid for.

Do you have any advice on who to contact apart from writing to Virgin which will take to long?

Is this normal? The Customer Service abroad usual are quite nice but they were very dismissive today.

Any help will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
mifappdev
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Suspended Mobile - Given option to cancel account or transfer to another company why?

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Suspended Mobile - Given option to cancel account or transfer to another company why?

Hi mifappdev,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your account.

I can check into this for you, but I will need to take more information first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos