Menu
Userapp2016
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Suspended Mobile Account

Hi my account has been suspended and cannot make calls to Virgin mobile to fix it. I get a message saying call 782, but that also gives the same message. I have tried now for 4 days!! And the same message! I was happy with Virgin till now, and will consider leaving them!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Suspended Mobile Account

Hi Userapp2016,

are you able to use another phone to call the Virgin mobile team on 0345 6000 789.

Give them your mobile number and account password then they'll be able to look at this for you.

I understand your frustration but feel that this may be the best way to get it resolved.

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Userapp2016,

are you able to use another phone to call the Virgin mobile team on 0345 6000 789.

Give them your mobile number and account password then they'll be able to look at this for you.

I understand your frustration but feel that this may be the best way to get it resolved.

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Userapp2016
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for your reply! It seems very unhelpful from Virgin to not allow me, a customer speak to an advisor to fix the issue, what nonsense! I will be looking at changing as i have been without a phone for on week!

0 Kudos