Menu
jessc1998
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Suspended Account

I have a pay-monthly, sim-only contract with Virgin mobile. My package includes 1GB data, 1000 mins and unlimited texts. I have never exceeded any of my limits before. My allowances refresh on the 13th of each month. I received a text on the 7th of this month saying I had used 75% of my limit, then on the 11th, another text saying I had almost reached my credit limit. On the 12th, I got another text stating I had exceeded my credit limit, followed by another saying I had nearly reached it. My account has been suspended and I have been told I have gone over by £141. I don't understand how this is possible? I have no access to my account either so I have no way of finding out how and what the case is/happened.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Suspended Account

Hi jessc1998,

this forum is mainly a platform for customers to help and advise one another.

As such account issues such as yours cannot be dealt with here by users.

Your best option would be to call customer services, free call 150 from a Virgin landline or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard call rate).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Kellycairns
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Suspended Account

Hello I've had the same sort of problem all I've been told is to call them but they still don't understand that I can't because they have cut off my phone it's a disgrace I'm not happy about this at all gonna take the matter higher as there doesn't seem to be any link in the help and support hope You get your problem solved, although it does sound like u have data roamin switch on
0 Kudos