Menu
Jock2222
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Stolen Mobile Phone

Sorry To Say Mobile Gone. Have 2 Accounts, 1 For Mobile, 1 For Mobile Service ( Mins + Texts). What Do I Do Now, Ask For Another Sim ? Have Old I Phone 4 Now (Had Galaxy S5) Both Take Mini Sim So A Replacement Should Fit. Obviously I Will Have To Keep Paying For Mobile As Not Insured. But Can I Get My Mobile Services Transferred To Another Sim ?. Having Reported It Gone Can I Still Keep Old Sim Number ? Have Tried Phoning Help Line But They Keep Saying Cannot Continue Without Password Which I Do Not Seem To Get Right. Do Not Understand This As When Abroad Last Sept Had To Phone Them And Ask For Phone To Get Switched On As Forgot To Tell Them Of Holiday. During This Time They Changed My Password And Since Then They Do Not Accept The Password Agreed Then. So How Do I Get Them To Listen To Me And Block Only The Mobile And Not The Sim Number I Would Like To Keep. Anyone Else Had This Problem Getting Them To Understand On Helpline ?.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Stolen Mobile Phone

All you need to do after youve reported your phone as stolen is request a replacement SIM.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Jock2222,

yes of course 😀

AlexKid :-)
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

All you need to do after youve reported your phone as stolen is request a replacement SIM.

0 Kudos
Jock2222
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Do I Get To Keep My Number ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Jock2222,

yes of course 😀

AlexKid :-)
0 Kudos
Jock2222
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Got A New Sim With Same Number. Phone Not Insured By Virgin But Is It Still Under Warranty With Manufacturer Galaxy ? Or Do I Just Call It Lost.

0 Kudos