Menu
simonroxsox
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky customer

HOW HARD IS IT TO GET IT RIGHT?

Firstly I was pushed into taking a sim card which I advised the operator I would cancel within 14 days as I have all the family mobiles on contract for at least another year.

Secondly my address details were incorrect so I never received the sim. I eventually cancelled it after 80 mins and 6 phone calls. THEY TOOK THE MONEY TODAY!

Thirdly I was assured the correct address details were now on the account which might be useful as the engineer is due to install phone, broadband and television on the 15th but I have checked my account details online, guess what, NO CHANGE.

Lastly, if I do not have these issues resolved quickly, FORGET IT and deal with OFCOM.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky customer

Hi simonroxsox, 

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with the mobile account and the virgin media installation. I would like to get this resolved for you, so that I can I will shortly send you a private message to request some account information.

To pick my message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner of this page. 

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos