Menu
STELLBHOY
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Singning On Fault

Hi, Ian here it has now been over 3 months now since I was able to sign into my account I haven't been in touch since our last chat as I have been totally Frigged off with Virgin between my mobile phone and Virgin Media service's I am paying out £150.00 per month to Virgin a massive company like Virgin and they can't sort this out for me a **bleep** joke only I'm not laughing... I understand this is not your fault and you are here to trying help.... £150.00 per month and I'm not working long term due to ill-health chronic heath symptoms I never get out I rely on Virgin for my only entertainment  I'm not asking for much or maybe I am because it seems to be 🚀 rocket science... Please Please Help Me With This.... Thank you 

The information that I think is my mobile sign on details is = 

***********@gmail.com

I can open my Virgin Media Account with the above information  😕

PS, I have been told my mob number has nothing to do with this problem though I think it may have!! 4 years ago I came over from O2 to Virgin and took my number with me so my # ************** is an number used by O2

Old Email Address's that may also help 
************@virginmedia.com
&
*************@googlemail.com

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal and private information. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts on the forum. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen. You can review the Forum Guidelines on this here. Thanks] 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Singning On Fault

Hi Ian,

How are you getting on with this?

Let me know if you need anything at all Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ian,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're still having issues signing in. I want to get this all sorted for you.

So I can do this can you PM me all the info you originally posted by clicking on my face and selecting the send me a message option on the right?

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Ian,

How are you getting on with this?